Translate

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The size of that organ

Half horrible pun, half reference to a line from QAF (season 1, episode 1).

Here's a decent article that I actually found on my own this time. The TLDR version is a vanilla person getting butthurt about being called vanilla, and then a fairly reasoned article about how vanilla-ness is more of a mindset than anything else.

Personally, I get in a lot of trouble for being a general bitch to straight people. Which, it's mainly the question asking. Those who have had their lifestyle reinforced for them from day one don't like to answer the hows and the whys about what they do. They probably haven't even ever had to think about it. I'm not looking for something to be amazingly alternative in order for me to accept it. I'm  looking for people who have put more than a moment's thought into what they want and why they want it, regardless of what "it" actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment