Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Lose your head

There is a lot of hype floating around right now that Lego has come out with a female scientist figure.

Now, growing up, I wasn't all that into Lego. TMNT action figures were more my jam.


Ah, yes. Feel the wave of nostalgia wash over you. I also seem to be the only one who remembers these particular gastronomical triumphs:


In any case,  I did know about Lego growing up. My little brother was into Lego, so there was a Rubbermaid bin full of little Lego bits around the house. And I seem to recall if I wanted a Lego figurine to be female, all it took was switching out the head or maybe putting some "lady" hair on it. Or, you know, Lego was also just a freaking block person with two little dot eyes and a smile. How non-gendered of a face can you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment