Translate

Monday, April 9, 2012

Super serious blog entry ahead

Nah, not really.

Curves (see in glossary: gym in which I work out) was super late-90s high school dance today. Which got me thinking about the eternal argument: were you into 'N Sync or the Backstreet Boys? Even if you really didn't give two shits for either band (which was which camp I aligned myself with), you were stil culturally aware of both bands and still had a preference for one over the other.

Personally, I would have to go with 'N Sync. Although the members of BSB were clearly the panty melters, 'N Sync had much better music. If somebody held a gun to my head and told me I had to pick which album to listen to before I died, it's going to have to be No Strings Attached over Backstreet's Back. (I arbitrarily chose the second album for both bands, so don't be all "omg but Backstreet's first album was totally better." I'm not interested.)

Seriously. Sometimes on paydays I still internally sing this gem. (Also, check out those sweet ass Night at the Roxbury head moves at the beginning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment