Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Bonus points for cheese

I found myself giving dating advice to one of the frisbee people this weekend. Which is always an interesting concept for me, because generally my "advice" consists of, "I dunno. Why don't you do what the fuck you want to do?"


Seriously. In my experience, straight people get way invested in the whole dating thing. Which I guess sort of makes sense if you approach every single date or meeting with someone of the opposite sex as the possible meeting of that one person who is going to fulfill your every desire and be your one and only for the rest of time. You know, instead of just appreciating getting to know a new person and seeing if you have anything in common.


In any case, here's some decent advice about doing the dating thing. Also, there is a very funny clip about cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment