Translate

Monday, June 25, 2012

On sucking cock

It's come up at least twice today. Frisbee mentioned it, and my Mouseketeer (Hooray, another arbitrary nickname! waves if you're reading this.) brought it up as well. Completely different contexts to both conversations, but cock sucking was mentioned in both.

I warned you that I like to bring up the topic of my cock unbidden - sometimes I also bring up the actual cock, but there's usually a bit more warning in those type of scenarios. So this is the blog post where I'm going to do that. But we'll of course also deviate just a bit. Standard issue thought processes are difficult for me.

When I'm going down on somebody else, it's an incredibly powerful feeling for me. To have such a small percentage of somebody's body (let's not get all twisted about size, that's not what I'm talking about, more in the way that I'm interacting orally with just somebody's genitals, as opposed to say, unhooking my jaw and swallowing them whole from the feet up) in and around your mouth and yet have so much control over their pleasure is pretty cool. My hands can reach, grab, pull, stroke other parts, but ultimately it's tongue, lips, and teeth running the show. And that's neat.

I'm not a huge fan of people going down on me. It's a bit that stupid lady, "I'm not supposed to like it/guys aren't supposed to want to do it/it looks, smells funny/etc ad infinitum" thing. It's also that I've very rarely found somebody who was spectacular at it, and I'm a pretty exacting person when it comes to getting myself off. That I don't know if it boils down to me being a frequent masturbator, so I know what I like, or if it's because I'm a fan of the ladies, so I know how I would go down on a woman, and very few people do it the way I would.

Now. Getting my dick sucked is phenomenal. It can take a bit of courage for me to ask somebody to do (again, that little, "oh, this is weird and might freak you out and you might run away from me forever" voice works it's magic), but once it's happening it is awesome. I've heard some really bad horror stories from male friends about significant others who just didn't get blowjobs (too much teeth, no lip closure, I had a friend whose girlfriend actually blew on his dick like she was cooling soup). I've been lucky so far I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment