Translate

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Permanent

I'm on the verge of a new tattoo. Number 15, for those of you keeping track.

I began my journey into ink shortly after my high school graduation. My cousins took me, we drove over an hour to get to the shop, and I didn't eat beforehand. I went pale about halfway through and was brought a cheeseburger. I also laughed partway through because "Hot in Herre" played on the radio, so there is a little thick part to the outline that nobody notices unless I point it out.

I like very much having conversations about my tattoos. I like it even more when people I've talked to decide to get one (or some) of their own. My mindset on tattoos and the people who get them has changed over time. At this point I am unquestionably enthusiastic about anybody even trying a tattoo. If it's a first, they always test first. If you can't take the pain, you don't have to do it. But if you can, how beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment