Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

ABCs

Hello, denizens. I have just returned from a fantastic week-long trip to Germany. Mostly to visit the German, which was awesome and great and lots of other adjectives that just mean "happy glowy cuddle times." I am awake right now (around 6:30am), but we'll see how the time difference wants to play it's evil games with me and how long I'll actually wind up staying awake. It depends on how long it takes me to catch up on all my tumblr thingies and webcomic stuff that I missed out on for a week because I was too busy cuddling and making out with the German. No complaints, I would have rather been doing the latter anyway. Hurr hurr "doing the latter." I'm going to blame that one on the fact that I'm up rather early and not on the fact that I'm an incomparably immature individual.

And, yes. In case you were wondering, I am eating a brownie for breakfast right now. Because it's delicious, that's why.

Perhaps at some later time when I am not quite so loopy I will regale you all with tales of my travels. But for now, I will leave you with dick bees. Because it's hilarious, that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment