Translate

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Firsties

Ahhh...slipping back into the old habit of writing things down for fun. It took quite a bit of discussion to get to this point, but now that I'm here it's like warm little footy pajamas. Welcome to my thoughts, internet. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Here on this blog I will be talking a bit about things that interest me. Mostly kink, sex, relationships, what have you. Also quite possibly food. Or any other random things that pop into my head and I feel whoever happens here might need to know.

About me: I'm a recently 28 year old lady from the Chicago area. I'm in an open marriage and involved in the BDSM scene (as a switch). I identify as "queer." I value honesty. I cut my hair short and have little tolerance for stupid people. I'm mostly happy with where I am, although I still struggle quite a bit with how I got here and how I appreciate this happiness based on previous unhappiness. You know, the typical drama bullshit. Oh, there will be quite a bit of cursing involved here. And possibly some random quotes from shows that I appreciate that more appropriately express my emotions at times. Also quite possibly links to things that I find interesting.

I feel there should be something more exciting happening for a first post. BANG POW explosions! You know.  "You want fireworks?! I'll give you fireworks."

And so it begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment