Translate

Friday, November 7, 2014

Hitting me right in the numbers

Were you thinking I forgot to update you on how the other Halloween party went? Nah, I just wanted to build up a bit of anticipation. So here's the details on that.


(Yes, there was a way more obvious gif choice, but I don't pander with my gif choices. Also, Columbia/Magenta is one of the best OTPs out there.)

The other Halloween party turned out to be sort of a regular persons Halloween party. You know, chips and dip, general mingling, absolutely no nakedness. Which was absolutely fine, because I got to see some great people that I haven't seen in awhile and even met a few new people that were very awesome. It was an interesting mix of folks, and I wound up connecting afterwards with some of them both on FetLife and on Facebook. Which is odd, as I tend to have a pretty strict, "no co-workers and nobody you're just looking to hook up with" rule when it comes to Facebook. So sending somebody from the party a message on Facebook about getting together to watch a movie and then maybe I could ride on their cock feels really, really weird.

There's really not as much to say about this party as there was about the first one. Not that I didn't have a good time, but I get the impression it's not as interesting to read about the conversation I had at this party about the Star Wars Christmas Special as it was to read about me going down on a woman while she gave her husband a blowjob at the other party. I know what you pervs want.


No comments:

Post a Comment