Translate

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The one where I watch Zootopia

Alright, I'm just going to stream of consciousness this. I'm on my laptop so I'll go back later and add reaction gifs if I think they'd be appropriate, but for now I'm just starting with a bulleted list.

Gotta love a good bulleted list.


Upon further review of the play, I can't insert gifs easily into a bulleted list. So I'm just going to go for a normally typed double-spaced affect.


Alright, the small rabbit just got rape-threatened but it's cool because she got her friend's carnival tickets back.


There are seriously obvious implications that all the "prey" are girls and all the predators are fuck boys.


Or there's super racial stuff going on. I can't tell. She's still in her hometown. Let's see how it works once she gets to the disgustingly homosexual big city.


"Aren't there any fox ice cream stores you could go to?" 


OMG that's just what I thought. Elephant noses are disgusting mucus membranes.

"It's rare that I find someone so non-patronizing." He said that with a straight face I'm going to die.

So...basically this guy is a hipster Robin Hood.



Jesus Christ Disney these rabbits have 400 other children by this point and they still have time to call their little baby bunny in the big city? 

Oh, geez. A suspenseful villain chase through the smallest part of town. If only there was a new cop on the force who's approximately the same size.


Emmitt Otter? Surely they mean Emmet Otter's Jugband Christmas?


I think Bellwether is my favorite.

I'm so glad that amongst all the stereotypes this movie is supposed to be fighting, the fat gay one is still a hilariously reliable trope.


He's fucking typing it slow the hell down.

My Netflix just lagged and I seriously thought it was still part of the bit.


NOBODY saw that visual gag coming. "Mr. Big?" Well played.


 So...they're like zombies or something.


Nick's fucking back story.


You have to get enthusiastic consent to touch a sheep's wool.


American Horror Story: Zootopia

I want to know what the hell is going on with the fish and birds.

YOU'RE THE WORST AT PRESS CONFERENCES.


Awww. Bullies just feel scared to be themselves.


Oh okay. The "savages" are just tripping on bath salts.

Dang Mr. Big's daughter about to have hundreds of babies.

Cool. The Walter White character showed up.


FUUUUCK Bellwether I trusted you!

"It starts with all of us."


EPIC SHAKIRA DANCE PARTY ENDING.


No comments:

Post a Comment