Translate

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Luck Be a Lady

This past weekend I spent an incredible time getting sunburnt with Frisbee at an Ultimate tournament. This upcoming weekend I'll be nerding out with Now-hubby at Wizard Con in Chicago. My first con - be gentle.


In short, this is one of those sappy entries where I'm going to talk about how great it is to be in a relationship with these two incredible men.


I really do want to dedicate an entry to them, though, because I don't want it to seem as though I get to live the life I do just because I've made certain life choices regarding the types of sex and relationships I'd like to have. This blog would be very different if I was a kinky, poly-oriented, single lady.


Which is very weird for me, as I tend to play single. But I'd like to give mention to the two men who continue to consent to me playing as such. I'd also like to mention how incredibly amazing it is for the two of them to share not only living space but also a more intimate schedule with me.

We've now had three monthly meetings to go over our relationship agreement. And I've felt that each one has contributed something positive to the way that the three of us are living together. Each month I get to reflect on everything that has gone right with the three of us living together. I'm also continually surprised that the two of them are content with the way things are. I can't imagine that other men would be as accepting and accommodating as they have, and I need to give them props for that.

In short, all the sappy bullshit this blog can allow. I give it all to them.


No comments:

Post a Comment